If you think the question is stupid, why do you put stupid answers?

If you don't like the question and people are responding and discussing the situation? Just because you think the question is stupid or overrated doesn't mean some of us think the questions is. Why take the time to respond?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• well, the longer you are a member of CM the more you see the same questions over and over and it gets annoying.

The worst are..

"Am I pregnant??" (like how should WE know??)
    and
    "Can I work-at home?" (there are TONS of groups to answer that!! Look for them)

It's just how it is. Of course, there is no reason to be rude but sometimes you get a mom who is answering questions for hours and just gets tired of seeing the same ones and lets someone have it.
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 12:12 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Maybe to give you an idea that the world thinks that you think of trivial things?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• yeah the 'can i work at home' one has been asked a LOT lately, but i cant blame people this economy is bananas! if i worked and wasnt a trust fund baby i would be PO'd!!!!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:15 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Can I work from my garage?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Can I run a Vet clinic out of my bathroom?
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:20 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Sure you can Anon 10:17

Gigi...why not...although you might have to get a much bigger bathroom and a Vet license and prob a permit to do it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• If you think about it new people join cm every single day, and probably haven't ever seen that question posted. Or perhaps they dont live on here like some other people do. Or maybe they didn't see the answer they were looking for. So if you are getting anoyied by certain questions. How bout you just dont answer them then instead of being rude and obnocious. Thanks.
    ashtonjames

Answer by ashtonjames at 12:29 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• lol, I was just kidding.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:31 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• lol too...just kidding also. It just came out...kidding. No bashing.I promise.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• LOL Gigi and Anon 10:37...I know...the first thing that came to mind and wanted to write was say "smarta$$"...but thought I'd rather give an answer. :P
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Feb. 13, 2009