Am i doing too much?

I just had a c section a week ago and I already feel great. Almost back to normal. Yesterday we went out and I walked quite a bit. A little today as well. I know everyone says rest and take it easy but im feeling good and cant help myself. anyone else ever feel this way? should I slow down? I am healing great! (I know its up to my doc but I dont see her till thurs so what the heck..)
And most importantly, Baby is doing Great too!!

tawnbond

Asked by tawnbond at 12:10 AM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If you are feeling good I do nto see a problem. You know your body best so take your cues from there. I am sure walking is not too stressful either.
    IsaacMom2007

Answer by IsaacMom2007 at 12:12 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• You should do what you can. I was up the next day cleaning my hospital room, VERY slowly but I was not gonna lay there. I've had three and they get easier. Is this your first. And congrats on the bundle of joy. One more piece of advice, don't stretch for anything for a while. You could rip it open and it hurts like he**!
    mndpfff

Answer by mndpfff at 12:52 AM on Feb. 13, 2009