Any work at home jobs?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Money & Work

• :] im in a pretty good one but it costs $499 to join (but you arent paying me or anyone you're paying the coorporate office and you're in business for yourself)
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:19 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I've done Mary Kay, thought about Avon and Party Lite. But, ultimately, I'm not a pushy gal and realize you have to be willing to put yourself out there and "sell that product". So, when I received a small amount of money from a death of a relative- I put it to good use by investing in a franchise. I looked at so many, but wanted to own one that I had the option of staying at home to do. So, I bought a candy bouquet franchise investing in the zip code in which I live. I've owned it for 6 months and really do enjoy it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I work with a wellness company called Youngevity! We have 2 new products that are FIRST TO MARKET and EVERYONE wants them. It's $10 to join and then you would purchase your first product! I am making great money and I will help you too make money!
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 1:44 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I do tastefully Simple and LOVE it, and the only people I can deal with is people who eat =) If you want more info check out my page =)
    sammiemommy

Answer by sammiemommy at 7:12 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• There are lots of ways to make money online. Some require investment, but I stay away from those. It's too hard to tell which ones are scams. I stick with the free ones and I've been able to average about $1500/month or more for the last 6 months. I listed and ranked the sites I use at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:06 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I work for DiamondCreek Candles; the commissions are great, the products are beautiful and it's free to sign up.

http://www.diamondcreekcandles.com/reps/staci1228.php
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 9:29 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Hey, I am a stay at home mom of 4, keep me on my toes, kids. Not too long ago, I searched for what seemed like forever to find the perfect way to be home with my kids, without sacrificing my income! I finally found an amazing wellness company called Melaleuca, that has been such a blessing! I want to help other moms raise their own kids and keep them happier & healthier!! If you seriously want to work at home and be with your kids, like I am, request more info at www.familiesrok.com. Then we can set an appointment and get you on the path to financial freedom! It cost $29 to enroll and then it's your business!
    tneeley

Answer by tneeley at 12:46 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I work from home,here is my website
    www.bootyparlorparties.com/Davialavae
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 3:17 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I am a Independent Scentsy consultant and love it!!!! I have been doing it a year ! If you would like to see and read more about The Hottest New Thing in Candles please visit my profile and if you want to chat just leave me a message!!!! Hope you find what works for you!!!! Have a SCENTSational Day!!!!
    bdba673

Answer by bdba673 at 10:49 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I work at home with The Why Circle. Go to http://www.thewhycircle.com/bethlord and I will get you more info after you fill out the contact info. Have A Great Day!!!
    skywatcher1973

Answer by skywatcher1973 at 4:57 PM on Feb. 14, 2009