I need to make some money...

I just got laid off from my job yesterday and need something to help me make some money. I want to do home parties but don't have any money now to get started. Can you suggest some that would let me earn my kit or are free or cheap to start?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:09 PM on Jan. 5, 2013 in Money & Work

• Someone told me MryKay i cheap but I do not know.  Why not just contact every party group  that you think might sell in your area and fnd our.

Anonymous

• stella and dot is big here.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 6:00 PM on Jan. 5, 2013

• Anonymous

• The only quick work from home job that I know of is Convergys but you have to live near a training center. Go on their website and check it out. They pay 9 dollars an hour.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 11:41 PM on Jan. 5, 2013

• Thanks Booklover. I have one near me and I used to work there before. Thanks.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:40 AM on Jan. 6, 2013

• I blog about work at home opportunities and ideas.  You are more than welcome to read through my blog when you have time at Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:37 PM on Jan. 6, 2013

• I might be able to help, I don't have any kits or anything like that, but I do work online full-time. It is only $1.00 to enroll and you don't have to sell or anything. You can PM me if you would like and I can get you more information if you are interested. I was in your spot basically and drove myself crazy until I found my company now.
    BraydinsMommy09

Answer by BraydinsMommy09 at 10:59 PM on Jan. 7, 2013

• What about Tastefully Simple?? Have you ever heard of us?? We sell amazing food!!! I can show you how to earn your kit!!! Message me and I will send you info and you can see if its what you are looking for :) carahayden@comcast.net
    joinTStoday

Answer by joinTStoday at 7:13 AM on Jan. 8, 2013

• I would be happy to speak with you!! Messaqe me or email me kbressan@msn.com
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 5:26 AM on Jan. 11, 2013

• Fabulous New, Are you interested in learning about A work at home job option that IS realistic and rewarding?

What if i told you that you would receive a check your First month started with us? it is that great & successful!
    I am very happy to say that joining our work team

You will see that you will be making a 4 Figure income with working at home just by referring others to our company...How easy can that be? One dollar right now, Contact me, So I can sign you www.connectingfromhome.com/faithful77
    Modestdresses

Answer by Modestdresses at 10:55 PM on Jan. 25, 2013