Serious question, sort of

But this is really true. I picked up some new yarn and needles yesterday and began knitting a head/earwarmer for the LO. I set the needles and yarn on the couch and left. I do this all the time. No problem. I came back and the dogs had chewed the circular needles up and unraveled most of the knitting. I was so angry that I shoved the yarn in each of their faces and told them no no bad dogs and put the in their rooms for an hour. Mostly for me to cool off. will revelled and rewound the yarn. Left it sitting on the couch. and went to go buy some new needles to day and I come back and the yarn well it is a mess. Did the same thing nono and room. They never do this kind of crap. Any ideas. I am furious.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:48 PM on Jan. 5, 2013 in Pets

• Take them on a long walk or throw a ball or frisbee for them. They want your attention.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 4:59 PM on Jan. 5, 2013

• Feed them.

Anonymous

• There bowls are always full.
    They have had nice long wals because the weather has been so nice.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:58 PM on Jan. 5, 2013

• lol they definitely got my attention.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:02 PM on Jan. 5, 2013

• Give them proper toys, and dont' leave stuff in their reach that you don't want ruined!
    Anonymous

• Are they puppies? If they are, all puppies chew.
    If not, maybe they are just tired of the toys they have. Perhaps you could knit them each a special toy?
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 11:20 AM on Jan. 6, 2013

• They are almost 5 years old and they haven't done this stuff in years. They might knock it off the couch when playing but this was an all out Boston kill it episode.
    Bostons were specifically bred to fight other dogs in the ring, but a lot of that has been bred out of them. I just don't understand 2 days in a row and this particular yarn and these particular needles. lol
    I am fine now and will start putting it in the closed basket. The bad thing about bostons is they are always dressed in their finest tuxedos and the grin at you like I protected you, aren't you proud. lol What are you going to do. They now have new chewy toys.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:30 AM on Jan. 6, 2013