Baby ruining relationship?

just found out i am pregnant and the dad wants me to have an abortion. he said he is 60/40 more leaning on abortion but he wont force me to abort if thats not what i want to do. however he said this pregnancy is makinig him take a step back and doesnt want to be spending as much time with me. he feels our relationship should progress more and this unplanned/unexpected pregnancy is causing a strain on our relatioship

i am so distraught right now '
i feel alone!
another reason he wants me to abort is because he travels alot with his job and feels he wont be there how he wants to be during the pregnancy.

any advice or words?

im really down right now and dont want to have an abortion but i dont want to be a single mom to another kid... i already have one!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:22 PM on Jan. 5, 2013 in Relationships

• get rid of the boyfriend and keep the baby fool

Anonymous

• Obviously this man is not ready to be a father.

Anonymous

• if you two were married and you became pregnant would his travel cause him to suggest termination?
    Anonymous

• I am 100% pro-choice, and I firmly believe that if this choice isn't yours, you will regret it. Do not be pushed into having an abortion you don't want.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 6:25 PM on Jan. 5, 2013

• Hmm lets think about this. Do you stay with a man who backs away from a relationship when things go unplanned... Yup he's a keeper.

Anonymous

• Congrats on your pregnancy! The baby will bring you joy.

Anonymous

• I am sorry but he should not have been playing in the haystack if he is alergic to hay.

Have the baby and tell him bye bye.

If you feel you can not keep the baby give it up for adoption to someone who will love it.

I am truely sorry but please be very very caryful next time.

Anonymous

• wow- some immature insensitve women.

thanks for the people who replied like a human/woman
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:29 PM on Jan. 5, 2013

• this unplanned/unexpected pregnancy is causing a strain on our relatioship

If this was so important to him why weren't more precautions taken????? I am sorry a baby is a blessing no matter how you look at it, this man is not worth this blessing or you!

Answer by older at 6:43 PM on Jan. 5, 2013

• What would you do about the pregnancy if his plane crashed tomorrow and he was out of the picture? That's what you do now.

Answer by gdiamante at 6:46 PM on Jan. 5, 2013