You know what I have not done in a while? Opened my office to new patients!

Post all of you fabulous medical type questions here! I will address them as quickly as possible with no co-pays! Save your self a trip to the ER just as me! I recently got a degree and everything! Check it out!!

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 9:12 PM on Jan. 5, 2013 in Just for Fun

• LOL!

Answer by older at 7:48 PM on Jan. 6, 2013

• like
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 11:35 PM on Jan. 5, 2013

• Thank you for Calling Cafe Mom Medical Center of Bullshitology. The office is closed at this time. If this is a medical emergency please hanfg up and dial 911 otherwise leave a message after the tone. The Doc will get back to you with in the next business day. Thank you!

::BEEP::
    But_Mommie

Comment by But_Mommie (original poster) at 10:58 PM on Jan. 5, 2013

• Of course my degree is legit! Why do you ask?

As far as how to approach people I think you just have to understand that you unbelievable fabulousness is just intimidating to all the little people in your life. You will have to either stoop to their sub-par level or only hang out with equally fabulous people. I know that can be hard to find so PM me later and Iw ill give you my address- we can go out for oer-priced coffee like all fabulously awesome people do.
    But_Mommie

Comment by But_Mommie (original poster) at 10:52 PM on Jan. 5, 2013

• I am The Most Important person ever, but for some reason people get angry when I tell them that. But it's the truth! How can I make sure everyone knows I'm a strong, independent woman who doesn't take any crap from any one and is the greatest person they will ever meet without them getting all butt hurt about it?

Your degree is legit, right? I don't want to waste my time with an uneducated quack!

Anonymous

• you are only pregnate if you boyfriend spooged on your chest and while you were in the shower you accidentally wiped it on your hooha. If that did not happen then you have nothing to worry about.
    But_Mommie

Comment by But_Mommie (original poster) at 10:47 PM on Jan. 5, 2013

• Am I pregante?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 10:37 PM on Jan. 5, 2013

• As a medical professional I am obligated to inform you that drinking the diet coke does NOT negate the calories accumulated by eating the chocolate. It is a common misconception.

Back to your question. Everything in moderation... except the books. I recommend a good book addiction to anyone.
    But_Mommie

Comment by But_Mommie (original poster) at 10:05 PM on Jan. 5, 2013

• I am addicted to diet coke, chocolate and books. Help.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 10:03 PM on Jan. 5, 2013

• LMAO!

Welcome back doc!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 10:02 PM on Jan. 5, 2013