Has anybody bought the Ultra Scoop Free cat box?

My boyfriend saw this litter box at the pet store. It sounds too good to be true. No more litter, no more mess, just a box and you buy these refill cartridges. Somehow the magic box takes care of everything. At a price tag of $180 with $18 per cartridge, I'm not so taken with the idea, but cleaning the cat box is a sucky job. The box comes with a 90-day trial, and if you don't like it, take it back to the pet store and get your money, or receive a carton to mail it away in. Has anybody tried this

Ballad

Asked by Ballad at 11:50 PM on Jan. 5, 2013 in Pets

• I haven't used this one, and I like the idea! I used another self cleaning litter box by LitterMaid, and it was nice, but the cat poop was put into a plastic container, and had to empty it. The containers were like $13 for 12 containers. This one sounds a little better. I do use the chrystals for my cat, and it does has superb odor control!! But it is pricy. I pay $14 for a bag. But it does last for awhile.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:49 AM on Jan. 6, 2013

• OP...There is a permanent refillable cartridge made by PermaScoop and you can find it here....http://www.amazon.com/PermaScoop-Permanent-Cartridge/dp/B001GOZOMS/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 2:03 AM on Jan. 6, 2013