Dreamt that I was pregnant does this mean I am?

I had a dream a few nights ago that I was pregnant with a boy and that his name was going to be Andrew. My husband and I have been ttc for a while now, and i missed my period last month. We are going to get a test today.....I hope that dream was a sign. what do you think?

hopefulnicole

Asked by hopefulnicole at 12:17 AM on Jan. 6, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• No I am sorry it does not. It is simply your sub sconscious rying to work thrrough your anxiety over not having a baby.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:19 AM on Jan. 6, 2013

• maybe, anything is possible I had a dream about my daughter & it happened I even saw her fully in my dream - truth!
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 12:19 AM on Jan. 6, 2013

• I would say it is your subconscious as well. Fingers crossed for you! And Andrew is a great name, thats my oldest sons name!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 12:22 AM on Jan. 6, 2013

• I hope for the best as well, who knows maybe, just maybe.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:25 AM on Jan. 6, 2013

• Let us know!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:28 AM on Jan. 6, 2013

• Best of luck to you. Hope you get a positive. As far as dreams go, I have known I was pregnant by the nightmares. Changes in progesterone can give you nightmares or really vivid dreams. Something to maybe look out for!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:59 AM on Jan. 6, 2013

• Anything is possible.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 1:53 AM on Jan. 6, 2013

• I hope that you are, but I would say the missed period is a better sign than the dream! Good luck, let us know.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 2:30 AM on Jan. 6, 2013

• No, just means you had a dream you were pregnant.

Answer by louise2 at 8:47 AM on Jan. 6, 2013

• I hope you are, but I don't think the dream is a sign. The missed period, though, is a definate sign!
    I did dream about havin my son, een exactly what I would name him. However, I had the dream when I was 15 and didnt actually have my oldest till I was 20. Go figure.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 9:29 AM on Jan. 6, 2013