Nervous D:

College is Monday and Im already 35wks pregnant and idk whether or not should I comute or stay on campus my bf says I should comute that way if my water breaks he will be around if it does.Is it safer to comute than to stay on campus being 35wks?

Shaketa123

Asked by Shaketa123 at 3:37 AM on Jan. 6, 2013 in

• I was in college right up til the day I went into labor. Timing sucked, he was due on Spring break but came early. Had to make up all my finals! :p Anyway, it's best to have your own car right there. That way, as long as pains are not too intense, you can drive yourself home or to the hospital. That's what I ended up doing. GL! :)

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:59 AM on Jan. 6, 2013

• Where is your doctor or hospital?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 4:10 AM on Jan. 6, 2013

• I had my doctor fly here b/c I barely trust the ones in Australia so he will be here tonight or tomorrow
    Shaketa123

Comment by Shaketa123 (original poster) at 4:21 AM on Jan. 6, 2013

• How long is the commute?  If it's less than an hour I would drive back home.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 5:33 AM on Jan. 6, 2013

• You had a doc from miami fly to australia?
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 9:34 AM on Jan. 6, 2013

• Why would you even start this semester?? You can withdraw for one semester. And what do you mean you flew you doctor to where you are??? Just wait until you get that bill...WTF??
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 11:33 AM on Jan. 6, 2013

• Don't colleges have to know ahead of time if you're going to live in dorms or commute? If you think you're going to stay on campus who says there's even going to be a place for you? And what the heck - your doctor flew from one country to another just to deliver your baby, AND you're still 5 weeks away from your EDD? How much are you paying him and are you freaking loaded or what? Too much of this sounds way too weird to me.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 2:59 PM on Jan. 6, 2013

• Whoaaa...to answer all your questions I asked him if he coyuld fly in when its time for my bby to come and he said yes he would and Im not loaded trust me and the college is like an hour away so I'll just drive and the campus already knows my conditions they told me it would be best if I comute instead of staying on campus to be safer and I wanted to start this year b/c I didnt want to be behind on my studies
    Shaketa123

Comment by Shaketa123 (original poster) at 5:42 PM on Jan. 6, 2013