Am I the only girl to never have had a pedicure before!?

I'm in my 30's and have never had one! Any suggestions on what to have done or what to expect?

LizMomTo4Girls

Asked by LizMomTo4Girls at 9:04 AM on Jan. 6, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• Well I'm glad to know I'm not alone! My SIL & MIL think I'm strange! ;)
    LizMomTo4Girls

Comment by LizMomTo4Girls (original poster) at 6:43 PM on Jan. 6, 2013

• I'm in my late 30's and never had one either. I do my own toes. : )
    Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 6:56 PM on Jan. 6, 2013

• I get one every moth but I use to no like them much only because I had ran into some pedicurists from hell....make sure you find one who is good, and by that I mean good hygiene and massage your legs with cream in the process...just make sure you know other people  that have used her and like her and does a good job, once you try you never go back not doing it, like me, but you need to find the right fit.

Answer by older at 8:10 PM on Jan. 6, 2013

• shave your legs before you go! theyve given me a leg massage every time i've gone

expect to feel guilty for all the dried skin on your heels
    expect to be judged by all the others in the room who think they have money but actually married rich or owe tons on credit
    but in the end expect a relaxing time
    and expect to give a fat tip because they deserve it for touching feet all day
    and expect them to ask you to make an appointment

you can either watch the TV they provide, make small talk, or watch and learn what they do so you can go home and do it yourself. have fun!
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 12:30 PM on Jan. 16, 2013