Am I the only girl to never have had a pedicure before!?

I'm in my 30's and have never had one! Any suggestions on what to have done or what to expect?

Asked by LizMomTo4Girls at 9:04 AM on Jan. 6, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• I haven't either. I've very ticklish and the idea of someone touching my feet makes me really uncomfortable.

Answer by RyansMom001 at 9:13 AM on Jan. 6, 2013

• I haven't had one either. Like Ryansmom, I have extremely ticklish feet, so I don't want to be sued for kicking some poor nail tech in the face.

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 9:22 AM on Jan. 6, 2013

• I never have. I think my toes are pretty ugly, so I don't want anyone working on them.

Answer by Bmat at 9:24 AM on Jan. 6, 2013

• Nope. I'm not paying a stranger to touch my feet. I picture it tickling too much, my kicking, and accidentally breaking the pedicurist's jaw.

Answer by SWasson at 11:19 AM on Jan. 6, 2013

• I'm in my 30s and have never had one either. I want one, but I'm so self conscious about my feet that I avoid it.

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:14 PM on Jan. 6, 2013

• I am in my 30's and have only had about 4 or 5. I have very ticklish feet as well. It is nice to have your feet soaking in a hot bubbling bath and then it is essentially a manicure for your toes. They also do a massage with lotion on your calves and your can opt out of this. It is really relaxing to sit in that massaging chair and most of your worries go away for awhile.

Answer by coala at 10:45 AM on Jan. 6, 2013

• My first one was when I was 34 (it was a gift from my SIL when I was pregnant). It was nicer than I expected but it was at a very expensive salon. I've had 2 since then at a local cheaper place that weren't as nice - not worth it.

Answer by Sebbiemama at 11:08 AM on Jan. 6, 2013

• I had one done Once and that was enough for me.

Answer by liss05 at 11:25 AM on Jan. 6, 2013

• Nope- me either- like the others my feet are way too ticklish to endure anyone touching them. I can paint my own toe nails :)

Answer by mrsmom110 at 12:05 PM on Jan. 6, 2013

• I have not had my 40s

Answer by virginiamama71 at 5:00 PM on Jan. 6, 2013