does very little feedback to your posts or what ever make you feel weird?

sometimes I feel like such a dork when my posts don't get much response or if I respond to a post and it seems to be ignored or if I ask a question, few answer. I dont normally write thinking about all the responses I will get or anything like that but when I go to check or soom my post seems to die out of circulation, I wonder if it means any thing about me, maybe I am too strange or something. I guess I have a touch of low self esteem or insecurity to think this, I was wondering if these fleeting thoughts are typical or what?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i honestly think it depends on the time of the day! some times my posts have like 3 answers and at others i get like 33!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:44 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• No I never take offense if people don't answer my questions.

I really don't think it has anything to do with the person necessarily and I do agree with aliciatron it does depend on the time some days.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• yeah i do to and sumtimes think im an odd ball but i keep on pushn lol
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 12:47 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• sometimes, but I don't get too concerned just a wondering about myself a moment, but it passes. anyway, LOL, I'm debating about answering anonymously. (perhaps because someone has seen a post of mine and will confirm that I am indeed weird. LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• makes me feel like a loser
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• omg i know who you are!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• nah....we're all weird in our own fabulous right!!! Maybe people don't add a comment because they genuinely can't answer. Alot of times, I will personally answer, the stranger the question is. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm an odd ball seeker!!! lol xoxo
    mamakat21

Answer by mamakat21 at 1:01 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• sometimes it's the time of day you post too. If I need lots of quick answers, I ask in the morning, not late at night.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 1:03 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I'm weird also, and try to answer anon but use lingo that I see to be my own and then end up posting my name lol!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:05 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• sometimes i feel like that but i have never done anything to offend anyone... i know its true cuz i posted in my name and then anon the same question word for word in an hour, and the anon one got like 10 answers and mine only got 1... kinda pissed me off
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Feb. 13, 2009