Aquadoodle Travel N Doodle

Is it any good? I'm taking my daughter to go visit my mom and I don't want to have to deal with crayons and coloring books. Is it worth the money?

baboluchi56

Asked by baboluchi56 at 12:43 AM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Travel

• well we have the regular sized aquadoodle.... and for abel (21months) it's entertaining for about 10 minutes. he has a friend the same age that we bought the travel sized one for a "i'm sorry you got a new baby sister" present and he LOVES it! i think if your little one is older it would easily replace crayons and such
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 12:48 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• My son has one. It is really quite cool. He takes it when we go like to doctors and school conferences. He can keep himself occupied and doesn't end up disrupting things around him. My son is 7, and he still loves his. He got it probably last summer I think, so the novelty still hasn't worn off. He has always been into the magnadoodle and the etch a sketch type toys.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:39 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Thr only problem I have found with it is that ti takes a while to dry. I would recommend a magna doodle over the aqua anyday. Easy to use and no drying time. JMO!
    Alwaysacarnie

Answer by Alwaysacarnie at 10:17 PM on Feb. 13, 2009