CZ rings that are hundreds of dollars?

My wedding ring was stolen and I currently don't have the money for a new one. My finger feels so naked right now and I miss my ring so much. I am thinking about buying just a CZ for the next year. But why are some CZ over $500? I didn't think gold was that expensive. And does anyone know anything about silver being rhodium plated?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Shopping

• I know Moissanite is very expensive and some people would consider it a CZ. Google it.
    As for rhodium plating silver, a lot of jewelry is done that way to make it look like Platinum at a fraction of the cost.
    Check out www.shopnbc.com and www.qvc.com for more information on Moissanite and rhodium plating.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 8:25 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• you can find cz on amazon, target or hsn for less then 500 and they have differnet variety of what style your looking for.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 7:52 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• It might not be CZ at all. It could be a lab created Diamond. They have better clarity than "real" diamonds and they are much stronger.
    shabrown907

Answer by shabrown907 at 12:33 AM on Feb. 17, 2009