2ND Pregnancy... How soon did you start showing

hello everyone.. this is the beging of my 2nd preg. and was wonderning how soon ppl usually start showing.. thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I noticed at 8 weeks when my pants started to get tight, lol. Everyone else noticed around 10-11 weeks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Must be the way I carry but I was about the same with my First.. 4 months or so.. ( I don't really pop until after the 7th month).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:39 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I am way smaller this time than i was with my daugher which is the exact opposite of what you always hear. i really didn't start showing to the point that other people noticed until almost 5 months. I noticed somewhere between 3 and 4 months. Congratulations!
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 3:40 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Lol...I just posted this question today! I'm almost 9 weeks pregnant and it's my 2nd pregnancy. I have a round baby belly already!
    GinaPetty

Answer by GinaPetty at 4:52 PM on Feb. 13, 2009