I think I might have strep throat

I was exposed to it. I have white splotches by where my tonsils are and one of them looks like its bleeding a little bit but my throat doesn't really hurt and I don't have a fever. I don't know what this means! Lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:45 PM on Jan. 6, 2013 in Health

• You probably have strep throat. Call your doc and get a strep test. Strep doesn't always present with a fever.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:48 PM on Jan. 6, 2013

• you might also be in the early stages.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:57 PM on Jan. 6, 2013

• It also looks like I'm starting to get a rash below my ear on the side that's bleeding ?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:08 PM on Jan. 6, 2013

• It means call your doctor first thing in the morning so you can get tested and know for sure.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 9:08 PM on Jan. 6, 2013

• Does the rash feel like sand paper? If so... that is a strep rash.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:12 PM on Jan. 6, 2013

• get a strep test
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 10:07 PM on Jan. 6, 2013

• Strep is very dangerous. Go to the doctor immediately. I was in the hospital for 4 weeks with uncontrollable fevers and ultimately suffered heart damage from strep throat that had been missed by the doctor.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 11:05 PM on Jan. 6, 2013

• Sounds like eithr strep throat or maybe infected tonsils. I know my son got bad blisters on his tonsils when they got infected. He ended up having to have them removed because he couldn't shake the infection and got to a point where he couldn't swallow. Took me one doc and two specialists to get it done, but damn it, it got done.
    I would call your doc first thing tomorrow (this?) morning.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 1:10 AM on Jan. 7, 2013