OK, let's talk Orgasms Ladies - TMI - open at own risk : D adult content

I recently came off an anti-depressant/anxiety medication.
My drive is back & a little out of control when in the "mood" - had whoppin-sockem' sex with my DH had 3 orgasms and a whole bunch if "ripplies" afterwords. I have heard of this and was just sooooo sensitive down there & crazy my body didn't want to stop. I'm serious it was unreal.

OK, have anyone of you felt like this? how many orgasms have you had in one session whether its "alone" ot with someone? I just turned 40 and I guess it is true when they say your sex drive goes in full gear? wow......anyways, pls share I was in disbelief my body was doing that none stop lol....it's been so long.....great feeling I have to say!!!

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 10:38 PM on Jan. 6, 2013 in Health

• You're one of the lucky ones. I usually get 2 out of 1 session, but sometimes 1 big one that lasts a while w/ lots of "after shocks" as I call them. When your legs feel like rubber or you get the giggles, that's how you know it's been a good night!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:11 AM on Jan. 7, 2013

• Orgasms....hmmmm...orgasms....sounds familiar. Does it involve sex or something?? Oh its been soooooooooooooooooooooo long!!
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 10:48 PM on Jan. 6, 2013

• It's all of your neuro-transmitters returning to normal. The serotonin in your meds has been acting as an inhibitor all this time. Now you are responding as nature intended! :)
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 10:43 PM on Jan. 6, 2013

• Congrats on the great sex! I've had that happen when I was pregnant, 4 or 5 in a session. Normally with my ex, 2 a session. Coming off the antidepressant probably kicked you into high gear!
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 10:43 PM on Jan. 6, 2013

• My husband pretty much always makes sure I have two every time. I think three was the most.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:53 PM on Jan. 6, 2013

• I haven't had one in years. Definitely have never had more than one in a session.

You suck!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:50 AM on Jan. 7, 2013

• I am 35 and only in the past 4-5 years can I have more than one orgasm in one session. It is mind blowing! It is a good thing my dh is happy to continue until I am completely finished.
    Anonymous

• ugh i have been on anti depressants since before I've ever had sex, NEVER had an orgasm but terrified to get off my meds as I am crazy as hell!~ LOL
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:10 PM on Jan. 6, 2013

• my max was 7 and this was when dh and I were 17 (bf and gf at the time). Havent had more than 2 in one session in years.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 1:20 AM on Jan. 7, 2013

• Many years ago it could be right around 6 In the last ten years no
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:15 AM on Jan. 7, 2013