I had an ultrasound at 7weeks, 5 days. They could see the sac but no baby or heartbeat.

I have to go back in a week and am really worried...should I be?

Asked by Glenorch at 12:29 AM on Jan. 7, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Don't worry just yet. It's always possible the dr's miscalculated how far along you are.
    You'll be amazed how much changes in a week.

Answer by PMSMom10 at 12:54 AM on Jan. 7, 2013

• Keep your chin up. Hopefully you'll get better news next time. It sounds like there could be an outcome you don't want, so brace yourself, but worry is unproductive. Pray, light candles, think positive thoughts, whatever you do to make your wishes known to the universe, and then wait. It will seem like a very long week. You'll be in my prayers.

Answer by Ballad at 1:24 AM on Jan. 7, 2013

• you could very well just be too early. my first two visits they didnt hear a heartbeat or anything because i was super early.

Answer by nnh_mama at 12:07 PM on Jan. 7, 2013

• I agree, too early...try not to stress & GL....

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 12:12 PM on Jan. 7, 2013

• some times they cant hear the baby til 8-10 weeks! Good Luck!

Answer by futurebabykar at 9:19 PM on Jan. 7, 2013

• Unless you know the day you oed based off bbt then you may not be as far along as you may think

Answer by mama2gg at 10:51 PM on Jan. 7, 2013

• Thank you all so much for your support. I have another ultrasound next Wednesday, so am trying to stay positive. I'll let you know how I go!

Comment by Glenorch (original poster) at 6:21 PM on Jan. 8, 2013