Breast pain

I woke up through the night with pain in the right side of only one breast. I went back to sleep, thinking I had been laying wrong or something..... I then got up when the alarm went off, and it was much worse. It feels like someone punched me in the side of my breast, like it's bruised. I've never experienced this before, and was a little alarmed. I read on the mayo clinics website that if it persists for more than 2 weeks, to see a Dr. So should I wait, or just call mine? I'm not having my menstrual cycle, I don't anymore due to the ablation I had 3 yrs ago. But I do know when I'm having symptoms of it, and right now I'm not.... Any advice would be appreciated....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:29 AM on Jan. 7, 2013 in Health

• I would not wait and call now....

Answer by older at 8:56 AM on Jan. 7, 2013

• It's always a good idea to call a doctor when you experience strange pain like that.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 9:10 AM on Jan. 7, 2013

• Too much caffeine can cause breast pain, or a muscle that's been overextended. I'd probably wait a few days.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:10 AM on Jan. 7, 2013