Jenni Rivera is dead, and I'm sad :(

So, you may or may not know who she was, Jenni Rivera was a VERY famous Mexican American singer! I LOVED her music, she was such an inspiration, and role model! She died in a plane crash on December 9th, and its affected me horribly, don't get me wrong, I'm able to still function in my daily life but I'm so sad, and if I stop and think about it I get real blue :( :( :( I try not to think about it but I can't help it, and I'm just so damn sad and sick about it....why her, she was amazing, she was a mother of 5! A grandmother! Why, I'm sad :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Jan. 7, 2013 in Entertainment

• It's hard when you lose someone, even if you didn't know her directly, a famous person touches your heart in a special way. It is a very tragic loss. I'm sure with any loss, time will heal you. I bet she had a fan club, so maybe you could sign up & find a favorite charity of hers or some other way to work thru your feelings. *Hugs*
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 11:02 AM on Jan. 7, 2013

• i feel the same about Patrick Swayze :(
    lovekitchenmama

Answer by lovekitchenmama at 11:05 AM on Jan. 7, 2013

• I know. It is so sad.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 11:15 AM on Jan. 8, 2013