Swollen Lymph Nodes

I have swollen lymph nodes on both side of my neck and the pain is radiating to my mid neck/head area and its rather irritating and painful.

I got this about 6 months ago on the right side of my head and the pain is the same but last time, you could really feel the lymph node.

I got an adjustment when this originally happened and it went away in about 2 days after lasting about 3 months.

It's back now. I THINK it might be because i fell from a tree a week ago and landed on my back so that put some strain on myself.

I also know it could mean underlying issues though that COULD be serious. I haven't been sick lately and i don't feel like im getting sick either.

any advice? Could it get them from the fall? or is it just from sickness'?

Thanks :)

Kelso1127

Asked by Kelso1127 at 10:45 AM on Jan. 7, 2013 in Health

• Typically lymph nodes swell due to sickness. In other cases it could be more serious. Could you at least go to an urgent care to rule out an infection? I don't believe falls would swell lymph nodes, but I'm not a medical professional, not entirely sure.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 11:59 AM on Jan. 7, 2013

• I guess it could be from a number of things. I'd see a medical doctor to be sure.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:57 AM on Jan. 7, 2013

• You can afford a chiropractor to adjust you but cant go to a doctor?

Welcome to cafe mom where the moms shoot it straight and the weirdos get butt hurt

luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 12:35 PM on Jan. 7, 2013

• Only 1 way to know for sure!

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 11:26 AM on Jan. 7, 2013

• That wasn't helpful, no crap i could go to a doctor, however no insurance here!

Thought i would get ideas from other people and see if anyone knows if lymph nodes do get swollen from something like a fall causing a back pain/injury or if it is just sickness. Of course i could go and pay hundreds of dollars to a doctor but you along with anyone else on the website could also go and ask anyone or google what ever other questions are up here as well. So instead of giving a smart ass remark why not keep your tongue to yourself along with your snotty comments?

Thanks :)
    Kelso1127

Comment by Kelso1127 (original poster) at 11:30 AM on Jan. 7, 2013

• ^^Directed towards Mrsmom110 :D
    Kelso1127

Comment by Kelso1127 (original poster) at 11:31 AM on Jan. 7, 2013

• Insurance or not, you need to see a doctor. The sooner the better.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 12:15 PM on Jan. 7, 2013

• I've been on cafemom for 4 1/2 years now just forgot my pw and decided to start fresh.

Also, yes i can afford a chiropractor because my father in law is a chiropractor. Im not a weirdo by any means,

Maybe you shouldn't assume what i can and cannot afford hm? :)
    Kelso1127

Comment by Kelso1127 (original poster) at 12:56 PM on Jan. 7, 2013

• Wow, how absolutely ridiculous. You must not have a very fuilfilling life to be sitting on Cafemom splitting hair.

If youd like to know, my old user name was MomNBabygirl009. I went to type in my pw (havent been on in months) and it didnt work, tried a few other pws i thought it could be, still didnt work. Instead of trying to remember the pw to my old email address i used 4 1/2 years ago while i was pregnant and signed up on cafemom, i just made a new account. No biggie there. :)

And i havent talked to his dad in a bit, there is an issue going on with them because they havent always had the best relationship and i think it would be rude to ask for an adjustment right now from him.

Now, I can aks if anyone has had a fall or an injury like i have and if they ever got swollen lymph nodes aas a side effect from it. Theres thousands of people on this site, a few are bound to have had that happen to them and
    Kelso1127

Comment by Kelso1127 (original poster) at 1:27 PM on Jan. 7, 2013

• no side effects happened like mine did. OR there could be a nurse on here, or a doctor or a chiropractor. Whats the harm in asking a question?

It isnt like i am asking "i had sex could i be pregnant" thats a damn no brainer.

And if you think i havent been on cafemom as long as i have said,

i was on here BEFORE there were these level things and my old user account (momnbabygirl009) was much more leveled up than yours.

So before you go on a limb and start attacking new users on cafemom because you have this empty hole you feel you have to fulfil with hate and words of negativity, check yourself ma'am because it's pathetic.

:)
    Kelso1127

Comment by Kelso1127 (original poster) at 1:29 PM on Jan. 7, 2013