what does everyone else think of this?

Both my SO and I think that he jumped and his GF didn't call the police because he is possibly an illegal, which we maybe wrong but here in So cal its pretty common to see that sort of thing happen, heck its even happen with my former BFF, and even she agrees. so what do you guys think

http://cbs2.com/local/Anaheim.Body.Freeway.2.934132.html

hautemama83

Asked by hautemama83 at 1:49 AM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

Level 2 (-14 Credits)
  • I don't know, not enough info. But from what I have heard alot of things don't get reported due to lack of citizenship. Sad.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 1:53 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• well... it is sad, but being an illegal shouldn't be "a common thing"....

what could witness do? she is the only one that really knew what happen.... i can't believe she didn't call police, she had to know he could have been seriously hurt....illegal or not that is just morally wrong
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 8:26 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Live by the sword die by the sword. If they were here leagally they would not have had this problem. She should have called regardless, he is a human being and needed medical attention. Who is she to play God. What she would rather he die than live and go back where he belongs until he can be here the legal way? Selfish!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Feb. 13, 2009