Will you watch this movie?

http://www.examiner.com/article/casey-anthony-movie-prosecuting-casey-anthony-will-premiere-january

I have a hard time with this. It seems like the prosecutor is making money from his book & now the movie. IMO, that's blood money. He didn't hurt that little girl- I think we all know who did! And yes, no money is going to her or her family. But I don't think it's right to profit from something so horrible. What do you think? Will you watch it?

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 11:05 AM on Jan. 7, 2013 in Entertainment

• Nope, I wont give her (casey anthony) any more publicity, the prosecutor should be ashamed of himself.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 11:13 AM on Jan. 7, 2013

• I won't watch it mainly because I saw enough of it when it was going on. The whole thing was a travesty and I don't think anyone should profit off of it.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 11:06 AM on Jan. 7, 2013

• No. I'm done with that idiot and the team of investigators, prosecutors and defenders. Yuck is the only word I have left for the whole thing.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:06 AM on Jan. 7, 2013

• Hell no
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 11:13 AM on Jan. 7, 2013

• I will never watch or read any movies or books related to her. She killed her child, and she knows she got away with it. I'll be damned if I'll contribute in any way to her getting any publicity or money.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 11:31 AM on Jan. 7, 2013

• Why does this even exist? No one should watch it. But millions will.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 12:29 PM on Jan. 7, 2013

• Definitely won't be watching.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 12:56 PM on Jan. 7, 2013

• Nope.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 1:22 PM on Jan. 7, 2013

• No. I refused to watch the trial, I haven't read the book, and there is no way I will watch the movie. I am not about to sensationalize that poor little girl's death in any way... Now if her mom were to get popped, I might just watch that trial... sorry, but I have no sympathy for her.
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 3:41 PM on Jan. 7, 2013

• No
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 11:14 AM on Jan. 8, 2013