How many have been drunk and your hubby had to put you to bed?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol once. okay maybe twice. pre-baby of course.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• in the past yes, before my son but not in a LONG LONG time!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 2:02 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• only once for me, i was up set with hubby and went out with my girlfriends and he went to find me later on and he ended up babying me..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• in 15 years it has happened a few times lol, there were a few times I just need to go out and let loose he took me out dancing and somehow i ended up smashed lol, i think in total it has happened maybe 4 times that he has actually had to try to carry me in the house and put me to bed, normally i dont drink that often and when i do i dont drink to get drunk .
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:16 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Nope, never have I drank so much that I was not able to take care of myself or my children if necessary. I do drink OCCASIONALLY which may end up being 2-3 drinks a MONTH, but that's normally it. There are nights when my friends and I have girls night and we go out dancing. I limit it to 3 drinks then, and my hubby is home with the kids. That's maybe twice a year. So, no I haven't been so drunk my hubby had to put me to bed =)
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:17 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I put my own butt to sleep! lol. sorry no hubby or SO here, oh dear does that mean I shouldn't answer the question? IDK,.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:25 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Haha twice but he'd rather take me to bed when I'm messed up if ya know what I'm sayin can I get an amen ladies? Hahahahahahaha!!! ;)
    madrigalreject

Answer by madrigalreject at 2:29 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• one time after my now EX husband beat the hell out of me, I sat in the recliner and drank a whole bottle of wine, then got up and got another one. When he realize what I had done, mixing 2 differnt wines and how much I drank, he tried to help me to bed, but as soon as he got me vertical I puked all over him and the floor and the wall. He actually wiped my face off, changed my tshirt and put me to bed but he just put a towel over the mess on the floor. The next day I got in trouble again for causing such a mess. So yes, my husband put me to bed drunk once.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:47 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I have been just once in the 23 years we have been married and that was almost 3 years ago.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 2:47 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• lol, one time when me and DH was dating he had me try Southern Comfort for the first time. I was a Jack Daniels girl and so figured a bit of Southern Comfort couldn't do much! I drank half a bottle and before we could even leave his buddies house I had to puke really bad! So, I jumped up and took off running to the bathroom, while I was in the bathroom getting sick I heard him on the other side of the door aurguing with his buudy. His buddy wanted to take a pic of me puking with his cell phone so that he could pick on me when I got sober. But my not quite DH at that time held the door closed and refused to let his buddy do what he wanted. When I was done and almost passing out on the floor, my DH came in, picked me off the ground, and took me too his house. He tucked me in his bed, took my shoes off, and he went to sleep on the couch. It was sweet.
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 3:10 AM on Feb. 13, 2009