A moment of silence?

I know everyone is of different religions.. but I just want to ask for you to take a moment and either have a moment of silence, pray, etc.. for the 48 people aboard flight 3407 and the one man on the ground that were killed at 10:30 pm Feb. 12th, in Clarence, NY. They were one their way to Buffalo, NY a few short miles from the airport when the plane crashed. My daughters father is one of the firefighters on scene right now. I feel so terrible for these families, that won't be able to pick up their loved ones. I ask of you to keep them in your thoughts. ???

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 2:01 AM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• My prayers are with those families. Give your DH a BIG hug for me. I think firefighters are 2nd only to Marines!! they are awesome men & women . I will keep him in prayer too. No matter how much training you have NOTHING can prepare you for a disaster like this. God bless you both.
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 4:10 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Yes.

This is horrible.

I can't even imagine the pain these families are suffering. My heart and prayers go out to them.

snowgirl79

Answer by snowgirl79 at 2:05 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• My daughters father is one of the firefighters on scene right now.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family too.

I (((know))) you don't want them, but I'm offering them anyways.

wink

snowgirl79

Answer by snowgirl79 at 2:07 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• No problem. Lighting a candle as we speak.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:08 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I don't mind people saying they will pray, lol. The power of the minds, I believe it.. be it through pray, thoughts, blessing etc. lol. Thank you snowgirl.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:11 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• thanx pnwmom
    xxhazeldovexx

•  xxhazeldovexx do you live in the area of the crash? Are you in the line of evacuees? JC ...

snowgirl79

Answer by snowgirl79 at 2:23 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• prayingI feel so sorry for those families, I hope they find the strength they need to make it through.

AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:47 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I did not hear about this yet.....how tragic. I'll definately pray for the families and the rescue workers.
    deedee3849

Answer by deedee3849 at 8:29 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I just read about this when I got up this morning... One of the women killed was a widow from 9/11...

Kinda Creepy to me!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:31 AM on Feb. 13, 2009