is this a pregnancy symptom? kind long

ok so im only 4 weeks pregnant but im having terrible mood swings. my mom says oh stop making a big deal your not far enough to feel any kind of symptom but i can't chang the fact that everyone is irritating me not sayong the right things. i get like this around my period but we have already confermed that im pregnant!!!
i just wanna know is my mom right is it to early to be starting?
everytime i tell her how i feel she is like well mine did not start until so and so , so there is no way thats from being pregnant.
like i am so sick i feel like i cant eat anything and mom said that its to early and even if you do feel sick you will not throw up
i know i should listen she is my mom but at the same time i know how i am feeling and she don't understand.im only saying with her for a few more weeks ( she needed help at home) then i can go back to my house i just dont know how much more for this i can take!!
is it to early ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:06 AM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I started around 5 weeks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• First, congrats! Second, no, it's not too early to have mood swings. Everyone has a different experience with pregnancy and their hormones. Everyone (especially your mom) will want to give you their two cents on their experience of being pregnant, so get ready!! And good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:44 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• trust me its not to early too get sick and throw up with my first that was one of my red flags
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:49 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• not not to early.. you can start to have signs 3 4 weeks.. most women will think they are sick..
    but hun its ok to feel that way and it will have get worse before it will get better.. i wish you the best of luck.. and congrats!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• i didn't even know i was pregnant (it was literally only like 2 weeks along) and i couldn't start snapping at my husband and crying and getting super irritated with my daugher...so no it is not too early. Good luck and dont let anyone make you feel crazy :)
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 3:33 PM on Feb. 13, 2009