KEYS?

Several days ago as I left a meeting at a hotel; I desperately gave myself a personal TSA pat down. I was looking for my keys.

They were not in my pockets. A quick search in the meeting room revealed nothing.

Suddenly I realized I must have left them in the car. Frantically, I headed for the parking lot. My husband has scolded me many times for leaving the keys in the ignition.

My theory is the ignition is the best place not to lose them. His theory is that the car will be stolen.

As I burst through the door, I came to a terrifying conclusion. His theory was right. The parking lot was empty.

I immediately called the police. I gave them my location, confessed that I had left my keys in the car, and that it had been stolen.

Then I made the most difficult call of all, "Honey," I stammered; I always call him "honey" in times like these. "I left my keys in the car, and it has
been stolen."

There was a period of silence. I thought the call had been dropped, but then I heard his voice. He barked, "I dropped you off!"

Now it was my time to be silent. Embarrassed, I said, "Well, come and get me."
He retorted, "I will, as soon as I convince this policeman I have not stolen your car."

Yep, it's the golden years.

Dardenella

Asked by Dardenella at 1:33 PM on Jan. 7, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Holy Crap!!! That is freaking hysterical!!! And that will soooo be me some day!!!! hahahahahaha!!!! Good one!!!
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 2:42 PM on Jan. 7, 2013

• Hahahahahaha!
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 1:38 PM on Jan. 7, 2013

• I did that kind of thing,. But it was my purse. We were staying at a hotel/casino.  We went down to the casino. I was playing quarters. Noticed my purse was missing.  Freaked out. Found my DH. Told him.  Went and told the casino people I lost my purse. 

My DH told me to go up stairs and check the room.     I had left my purse on the bed.  What a relief.  But embarrassing too.

Answer by louise2 at 1:47 PM on Jan. 7, 2013

• OMG!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA

Oh Honey! That is HILARIOUS!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:48 PM on Jan. 7, 2013

• That is so funny.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 3:55 PM on Jan. 7, 2013

• That's fantastic!
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 11:54 PM on Jan. 7, 2013

• been there. didn't call the cops called hubby first to get the tag number
    PrettyLady80253

Answer by PrettyLady80253 at 3:19 AM on Jan. 8, 2013