mascara??

im looking for a volumizing mascara and i want my lashes to look longer. anyone have any suggestions? i recently bought this new one from maybelline called colosull(sp?) lash, and its not bad but id like something better.

exxOHjackie

Asked by exxOHjackie at 2:23 AM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I keep reading that the mascara called Dior Show is like totally the bomb. I don't know how much it costs though. Not sure where you get it either. Sorry, that didn't really help did it? LOL
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 10:25 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• i have tried soooo many mascaras, every time a new one comes out im like the 1st in liine to buy it! lol and everytime i am disappoiinted... i am trying to learn to stick with my tried and true Great lash mascara. i ALWAYS go back to it. seems like all the voluminzing ones make me have spider web lashes,,,
    pammd

Answer by pammd at 1:23 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Hello,

How are you? My name is Cassandra Lane, I am a Beauty Advisor with Avon.  If you like volumizing mascara, I recommend Jillian Dempsey for AVON Professional Mascara.  Here is the description:

Cater to the needs of upper & lower lashes...with Jillian's breakthrough dual-ended mascara. Just try to find such custom treatment anywhere else!

Big Brush for upper lashes -volumizing formula gives you the va-va-voom volume you've been looking for, .14 oz. net wt.
    Baby brush for lower lashes - Waterproof formula won't smear. .12 oz. net wt.

All Avon mascaras are hypoallergenic and opthalmologist-tested. 

Here is where to get it http://www.youravon.com/clane    If you prefer not to shop online, I would be more than happy to send you a brochure.

MzBusinessWoman

Answer by MzBusinessWoman at 1:37 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• So far the best mascara ive tried has to be BadGall BadLash by Benefit its about 20.00. You can find it at Sephora. DiorShow is pretty good too.
    mommy05300706

Answer by mommy05300706 at 1:59 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I'm super picky about my eyelashes, and the best one I've found is Lancome's Telescopic. It goes on cleanly, two coats gives my lashes more noticable volume, and as long as I thouroughly combed out my lashes first, they look longer. It also doesn't flake, the non waterproof survives tear-jerker movies without smudging/streaking, and at the end of the night it comes off easily with makeup remover. And it is found at Target or Walmart for fairly cheap! I'm in love!
    risonski

Answer by risonski at 2:23 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• DiorShow is about 40 bucks if I can remember right ha ha it's been awhile since I last bought it. But I really liked it a lot, anyways i just bout that new stiletto mascara it's alright seems to make my eyelashes just a little bit longer but not much!

xocyncyn

Answer by xocyncyn at 4:08 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Lashblast by covergirl...I love it.
    Carli26

Answer by Carli26 at 12:59 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• DiorShow is awesome . I have started getting the individual natural eyelash extensions at the salon and I love them .
    Briklin

Answer by Briklin at 6:11 AM on Feb. 19, 2009