Agree or disagree with this article?

http://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/spanking-leads-aggressive-depressed-kids-191000663.html
It seems like all the studies now a days are against spankings.

luvs2bamom798

Asked by luvs2bamom798 at 4:26 PM on Jan. 7, 2013 in Parenting Debate

• I was spanked my parents and their parents and theirs and my kids and grandkids as needed , we are all just fine.
    Spank BTW is 3 swats or less without anger involved.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 4:28 PM on Jan. 7, 2013

• The findings, published in the fall 2012 Journal of Family and Marriage by researchers Andrea Gromoske and Kathryn Maguire-Jack, looked specifically at the fallout from spanking kids under 1-year-old in a sample of 3,870 families across the country.

Who the hell spanks an infant????

Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 4:40 PM on Jan. 7, 2013

• Who spanks a baby before one? That is just crazy! If you want to read a truly interesting article, not junk from yahoo's shine then read this article from the Smithsonian that suggests a childs morality is in place before age 2 www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/Are-Babies-Born-Good-183837741.html

cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 4:58 PM on Jan. 7, 2013

• I'm with Dard... but an infant? I think that totally sways the survey....it's rigged.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:07 PM on Jan. 7, 2013

• I agree and always have, spanking does not to anything because the change comes out of fear not understanding.

Answer by older at 8:30 AM on Jan. 13, 2013