What is something you would be embarassed for others to know about you?

My weight...It's 200 lbs. I haven't changed my hairstyle in over 14 years, I have the biggest calluses on my heels, even my doctor was shocked! Said it's some of the worst he's seen and I can't get rid of it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:38 AM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I had 2 affairs early on in my marriage. One my husband knows about and the other he doesn't know about. After the last time I realized that I wanted my marriage to work and 13 years later all is well and I have never even looked at another man again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:52 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I was going to say the same thing! My weight. LOL, I call it baby weight...my baby is 9 though. :(
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:47 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I love my eyebrows and any other facial hair I can find. I even once started plucking my hair down there but it made my neck hurt really bad to bend over like that for so long!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:50 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Yeah my weight....i am like 5'7 and weight like 225. I feel depressed about it ALL the time!!!

For your feet OP, have you tried a PedEgg? My DH has the same issue that you talk about with your feet and so I bought him one of them and it worked wonders!!
    Anonymous

• Duh I mean I love to pluck my eyebrows and all that!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:51 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I hate my big toes. I had in grown toe nails and had to have surgery on them and both of them are so messed up. So I do not wear sandals.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:51 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I steal sugar packets, ketchup, napkins, any condiments you can think of from anywhere I go and for the past month I have been stealing toilet paper rolls from work. I think it is called the Recession. BTW the TP is individually wrapped and it makes me want to take it even more because no cooties....... True confession. I figured out I could save like 100 dollars a year doing this and then I just got obsessed with it the past couple of months. I am so going to paper product hell!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:56 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• i am 230 and 5'5
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:02 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• i hate my muffin top from my baby weight. Honestly though everyone that has had a baby knows all too well about this usually
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 3:03 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I used to be really slutty.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:05 AM on Feb. 13, 2009