Could it be a positive or a negative? adult content

My period is 4 days late so I took a pregnancy test last night and as the urine was going across, the test line showed REALLY lightly then went away quick and the control line showed dark and stayed so I waited. this morning took another one the same thing happened the test line showed REALLY lightly then went away quick and the control line showed dark and stayed. My husband was there both times I took the tests & seen it also so I know I'm not tripping haha

I've never seen this before has anyone else have this happen?

Jasmommie

Asked by Jasmommie at 7:30 PM on Jan. 7, 2013 in Pregnancy

• If it's faint it's positive.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 7:30 PM on Jan. 7, 2013

• Try another brand and see what happens.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 7:31 PM on Jan. 7, 2013

• Could be a faulty test. Try a different brand.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:31 PM on Jan. 7, 2013

• Yes, use a new test
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 8:37 PM on Jan. 7, 2013

• i agree try another brand - clearblue has some digital ones that are really nice
    futurebabykar

Answer by futurebabykar at 8:54 PM on Jan. 7, 2013

• Get the kind that clearly states "pregnant" or "not pregnant" and test again.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 9:39 PM on Jan. 7, 2013

• I agree w/ 3libras. Those tests are sooo much easier, and usually right. It could be that you are preggers, but just not far enough along for the test you're using to register clearly......
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 9:52 PM on Jan. 7, 2013

• i took those tests with the lines and even though it was very faint, it was positive.. like barely visable faint.. but i would try a new brand of tests to be sure. congrats if u are
    nnh_mama

Answer by nnh_mama at 2:11 PM on Jan. 8, 2013