Hi Ya'll, I just got a stripping job and they say I can bring my kids to work?

They say lots of the girls have kids and that they usually just bring them and they take turns babysitting. Do ya'll think this is a good thing because I won't not have to pay a babysitter while I am working?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:33 PM on Jan. 7, 2013 in Money & Work

• SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:37 PM on Jan. 7, 2013

• do they have an opening for an old slightly over weight saggy lady
    with no dance skills and feet that can only wear orthopedic shoes?

if so
    i am in

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:04 PM on Jan. 7, 2013

• That's how it should be at all jobs!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 8:34 PM on Jan. 7, 2013

• Congrats on the job, but pay for the babysitter regardless. You'll be making enough. Having the other girls watch your kids is just being selfish and greedy. Not to mention your 16 year old will be taking pics of them in the changing room. That's just bad karma
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 8:35 PM on Jan. 7, 2013

• Lord help us all.
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 8:52 PM on Jan. 7, 2013

• Don't do that to your kids.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 8:57 PM on Jan. 7, 2013

• Do you have any idea what kind of people hang out in strip joints? Not to mention having your children exposed to foul language/drugs/alcohol etc...What happens if you hook up with someone at the stip place and they want to continue the evening with you, are you going to drag them along for that to? Honey; you're setting yourself up for CPS to walk right in and snatch you kids. Pay a babysitter.
    Sierrarose99

Answer by Sierrarose99 at 9:23 PM on Jan. 7, 2013

• How old are you kids and are you comfortable with them being in the back room of a strip club? Personally, I would say no, but it all depends on where the kids would be and how you feel about them being in the strip club while you are working.
    amandajoy21

Answer by amandajoy21 at 8:36 PM on Jan. 7, 2013

• Having spent some time in strip clubs, it's definitely not an environment I would want my kids in, around or anywhere near! If you can't afford a sitter on stripper pay, then that's definitely not the line of work you should be in!

Answer by missanc at 8:45 PM on Jan. 7, 2013

• Congrats! That sounds really awesome! I wish I could find a job like that. It sucks having to pay for day care. You might wanna give the other girls a little something for the trouble of watching your kids. You should be making enough to handle that.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 8:58 PM on Jan. 7, 2013