When answering/ responding to a question do you......

1. Answer how you think you should answer. (What would be considered the right or popular answer (even if you may not follow your own advice if faced w/ a similar situation)

2. Let your emotions answer for you (even if you can't relate to the question) (and even if it means coming across as blunt or insensative)

3. Actually try to put yourself in the "asker's" shoes, and answer how you would honestly handle the situation if it were you, even if you've never had to deal w/ something similar or can't relate.

4. Simply throw a few words out there, just to get the credits, and level up

Asked by HappyEndings at 8:39 PM on Jan. 7, 2013 in Entertainment

• Yes to all of the above. Depends on the question and the day.

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:42 PM on Jan. 7, 2013

• I answer how I answer regardless of emotion or "popularity" of an answer. I'm not here to sugar coat things and blow sunshine and rainbows up the butt of the asker. I tell it like I see it.

Answer by KristiS11384 at 8:43 PM on Jan. 7, 2013

• I just call 'em like I see 'em!!

Answer by Crafty26 at 8:46 PM on Jan. 7, 2013

• depends on the question

Answer by staciandababy at 8:47 PM on Jan. 7, 2013

• A combination of 2 and 3 if they wanted someone to lie to them they wouldn't be asking

Answer by amandajoy21 at 8:49 PM on Jan. 7, 2013

• Mostly 3, sometimes 2. Guess it depends on the day, the question and how much time I have. But for the most part, I just tell it like it is. No one on here knows who I really am and if I offend someone, it's not the 1st time. When posting the questions, the poster has to keep in mind that there are many different views on things and they are likely going to get some they don't like. An old boss of mine used to say that opinions are like assholes: everybody has one and most of them stink.

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 8:50 PM on Jan. 7, 2013

• I do a combo of 2 & 3. Depends on the question & my mood.

Answer by 3libras at 8:51 PM on Jan. 7, 2013

• I try to be polite and kind, but I won't lie either, just to make the person asking feel good or get votes up or anything like that. I always try to answer putting myself in the asker's shoes, unless it's something that I could just never see myself doing, and that's usually when the "what the hell were you thinking?" type answers come out of me. lol

Answer by wendythewriter at 8:52 PM on Jan. 7, 2013

• Yes

Answer by texasgurl33 at 8:53 PM on Jan. 7, 2013

• I answer however I think the question deserves to be answered.

Answer by kmath at 8:55 PM on Jan. 7, 2013