Anything you can give will be appreciated. (update in red)

My father had a massive heart attack this morning. Thankfully, we (my dh, kids and I) live with him, so we got to him quickly. For now, he is in a Coronary ICU and his body is being cooled to 33 degrees. He is in a medical coma and will stay that way until they begin rewarming him tomorrow. They will then do an EEG to check his brain activity and we will go from there.
I am requesting an kind of prayer, good thought, our lit candle you can and will give. The energy type doesn't matter, as long as it is positive. And I don't really care what the outcome is, as long as it is what is best for him. So, if you would prefer to send prayers/thoughts of strength, that is fine to. I am eternally grateful to all those who do.

Well, I talked to the hospital a little bit ago and they said that he is off the cooling system. He has been coughing but really hasn't had any other neurological signs as of yet. They did an EEG on him, but they won't have the results until tomorrow.

Asked by spiritguide_23 at 9:07 PM on Jan. 7, 2013 in Religion & Beliefs

• You got it. Take care.

Answer by m-avi at 9:09 PM on Jan. 7, 2013

• I am so sorry this is happening, good vibes, prayers and good thoughts his way...

Answer by older at 9:14 PM on Jan. 7, 2013

• Sending good thoughts your way.

Answer by kmath at 9:15 PM on Jan. 7, 2013

• Done. Wishing only positive things for you and your family.

Answer by tessiedawg at 9:16 PM on Jan. 7, 2013

• He and your family is in my thoughts for good outcome. Be encouraged, OP!

Answer by dullscissors at 9:19 PM on Jan. 7, 2013

• The good news is you got to him quickly which likely saved his life and much of his health. I wouldn't be surprised however if they want to perform further surgery on his heart to bypass damaged coronary tissue. BEst wishes

Answer by KristiS11384 at 9:19 PM on Jan. 7, 2013

• prayers and hugs to you and your family during this difficult time.

Answer by virginiamama71 at 9:24 PM on Jan. 7, 2013

• I'm so sorry. I really hope everything works out for the best. Lots of luck and good thoughts for you.

Answer by wendythewriter at 9:33 PM on Jan. 7, 2013

• Prayers have been sent. May you and your family have comfort during this time and may healing be present.

Answer by Kword at 9:37 PM on Jan. 7, 2013

• Good positive thoughts coming your way!! So sorry that this happened. My heart goes out to you and your fam. and I wish you all strength during this rough time!!!

Answer by HappyEndings at 9:47 PM on Jan. 7, 2013