ANYONE HEAR ABOUT THAT PLANE CRASH IN WESTERN NEW YORK? THAT'S NOT TOO FAR FROM WHERE I LIVE ..................

I was sitting on the computer answering E-mails while talking on the phone to my friend Amy when she said wow .........A plane just went down in Clarence. I was like ................ Clarence New York? She said yes. I said where? She said I don't know. I was like my parents live there. Luckily this didn't happen in my parents neighborhood. But I feel bad for those who lost their lives. I was really scared that the plane crashed into my parents community as they live in a gated place that has condomineiums. (Sp?) I was shaking actually. What can you say when this kind of thing happens. First you have a plane that lands in the Hudson and all on that flight survived, and now this. I am terrified of planes. I don't care what anyone says. I like to know that my feet are on the ground and I might have at least one chance of survival. Plus I have major anxiety. I hyperventilate and would have a panic attack.

MamaNiecey

Asked by MamaNiecey at 2:44 AM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Travel

• I'm in Upstate NY and flying to FL next week. I'm kinda freaked out.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 3:13 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I know what you mean. I live in Middleport. I have a lot of friends out that way.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:02 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Well good luck to you with your flight! Thanks so much for at least adding to my post. I can't believe that only you two posted to this. Thanks alot moms! Still alot of coverage on this here. I am like 25-30 minutes from where that happened. Yee ............. Maybe a little more. Too close any way you look at it.
    MamaNiecey

Answer by MamaNiecey at 11:38 PM on Feb. 18, 2009