Now THIS is just ridiculous!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2233878.ece

Insane! QUOTED: “I’ll be a great mum and Alfie will be a great dad.” YEAH, at 12 and 15??? lol

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 2:54 AM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• This is very sad. These kids have no idea what they are in for. I pray that their parents will help not just financially but emotionally as well. There are going to be times when they don't know what to do. LOVE will not raise a child and the odds are NOT in their favor at all. Having a baby is the easy part, its when they turn 13 that reality sets in. You know NOTHING until youve had a teenager. The thing is that their parents can help out as much as possible, but this child needs THEM to parent her, not grandma and grandpa. It does something to a childs phyche when the parents aren't or just can't be what they need. Its not always their fault but its reality.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:07 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• i dont see how that is a funny situation to laugh at.

MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:02 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• The situation is not funny at all. The kids reactions however are. They are still kids themselves. I think they made a good decision in keeping the baby and are being very responsible in trying to raise the baby themselves (with help from their parents obviously) but their reactions are just amusing to me.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:04 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• No words can describe my expression right now.....I mean that boy does not even look 10 and the girl looks older than 15......
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 3:06 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• a person can be a loving parent regardless of age. they arent idiots, im sure they know what love is and can show the child it. how would you like them to react? negatively? saying oh i made the worst decision of my life, this is going to ruin everything, i hate this, i wish it didnt happen...

how do they win in this situation with people?
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:07 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I mean at 12 sex def did not run across my mind ya know??? I am just sitting here reading this article in disbelief because he looks so young....and she also yes does not look her age....but to be this young and bringing a baby in the world. I did not say omg....this is stupid just disbelief....like wow there getting younger and younger bringing a baby into this world ya know?? Nothing negative I mean they could be great parents I have no idea.
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 3:13 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Forget the love part, that is a give-in! What about the financial part, or as this kid says."what's financialy"? even my 10 yr. old knows what financially means. I think it is so ridiculous it is funny. Where were these kids able to have sex? Where were the parents? Why do they have so many kids? There is quite a bit of ignorance between both families. I'm sorry but it is just so wrong and when the girl laughs at his response to the word financially, yeah Love is really going to raise this child right. Sorry they are in fact idiots. In addition, to your answer, How does this baby girl WIN in this situation with people?
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:16 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• OMG! YOWZA! Thats insane, guess people need to start watching their kids for a change.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:39 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I posted a journal on it earlier...the link to the news article and a video of the parents and child is in the article.  It is crazy!

ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 3:44 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• It's not funny, but I hope for their sake and their child's sake that they are great parents. The odds aren't in their favor but stranger things have happened.
    lipstickclouds

Answer by lipstickclouds at 3:52 AM on Feb. 13, 2009