Anyone tried Sensa?? Love it? Hate it? Does it really work?

Heard you could lose like 30 pds. in 6 months... Was wondering if it works, or if it makes the food taste nasty, and about how much it costs, how often you have to buy it.... just pretty much any info that anyone can give me......

HappyEndings

Asked by HappyEndings at 10:08 PM on Jan. 7, 2013 in Diet & Fitness

• so you sprinkle this stuff on your food and you supposedly eat less? No thanks sounds like a scam to me-but whatever

just count calories, drink water and work out.
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:13 PM on Jan. 7, 2013

• I haven't tried it ,but I've been wanting too.
    JennieMarie1103

Answer by JennieMarie1103 at 10:17 PM on Jan. 7, 2013

• Charlotsomtimes, I think just about everything sounds like a scam these days... lol Guess you never know until you try it.... I've been wanting to try it since it first came out JennieMarie1103, if you try it first let me know how it goes, and I'll do the same for you....
    HappyEndings

Comment by HappyEndings (original poster) at 10:33 PM on Jan. 7, 2013

• Isn't that the stuff that has silica gel in it? No thank you.
    Anonymous

• I have no idea what it has in it......
    HappyEndings

Comment by HappyEndings (original poster) at 11:20 PM on Jan. 7, 2013

• It's basically expensive Metamucil. Waste of money. You'd be better off learning healthy habits you can stick with for life.

I've had a lot of success eating clean, and sticking with these principles has helped me lose over 100 lbs.

Good luck!

musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:41 PM on Jan. 8, 2013

• SENSA┬« could not be easier to use. All it takes is 3 seconds to sprinkle it on food before you eat. There's no need to change your diet, eat special meals, or starve yourself. You can continue to eat what your family is eating and even go out to your favorite restaurants. SENSA┬« will help you eat less of the foods you love. Just don't forget your shaker!
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 4:32 PM on Jan. 8, 2013