I made Jesus-shaped pancakes, but I burnt them. Am I going to hell? Should I quickly change to a satan worshipper?

I just want to cover all my bases.

No bashing please, I need only serious kind replies.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Jan. 8, 2013 in Religion & Beliefs

• *You're
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:03 PM on Jan. 8, 2013

• No bashing really?? You ask a assine question like that and expect no bashing?? Come on seriously?
    Well if you top them with butter pats of in the shape of Mary you should be ok.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:20 AM on Jan. 8, 2013

• You can't cook- WTH would Satan want you?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Jan. 8, 2013

• 3libras

Answer by 3libras at 12:52 AM on Jan. 8, 2013

• jesus is tasty, you should have eaten them.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 7:00 AM on Jan. 8, 2013

• I'm confused how burning them is something you're afraid of, when the idea of EATING something shaped like Christ is something that seemed allowable by your logic. Not that I think God would care that you made, burned, or ate said pancakes, just confused how your logic sees one act as punishable, but not the other, when it would seem the other would be a little more offensive to the sensibilities of those worried about God's wrath falling upon them...
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:48 AM on Jan. 8, 2013

• Well... idk if Satan enjoys bad cooking or not. So I guess you should probably do as anyone would when changing religions and do your research. If Satan's not into burnt pancakes, then you might be outta luck there. I hear meditating on these things helps. Hold the pancakes in both hands as you empty your mind (or is it empty already?) and see who talks first, Jesus or Satan. Whoever gets to you first wins.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 12:37 PM on Jan. 8, 2013

• im with bandgeek...why is burning them so bad when you were planning on EATING them?

but then i guess Jesus said it was okay to eat things that were him, symbolically or in reality.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 2:17 PM on Jan. 8, 2013

• Yes, become a satanist so you can sacrefises animals.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:08 AM on Jan. 8, 2013

• Sry bout ur pancakes
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:06 AM on Jan. 8, 2013