Didn't know where to put this but wanted to share *Natural Cough Remedy*

So I've been sick off and on for a few weeks now & don't have insurance at this time so couldn't see a doctor. My husband's cousin-in-law sent me this recipe for a natural cough remedy so I thought it couldn't hurt right. I've been taking it for 5 days now & feel good, no cough, chest congestion, sore throat or anything. I thought I'd share it with you guys If your intersted

Natural Cough Remedy 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne, 1/4 teaspoon Ginger, 1 Tablespoon Cider Vinegar, 2 Tablespoons Water, 1 Tablespoon Honey

Dissolve Cayenne and Ginger in Cider Vinegar and Water. Add honey and shake well. take 1 Tablespoon as needed for cough.

Jasmommie

Asked by Jasmommie at 12:09 AM on Jan. 8, 2013 in Health

• Uggg! Just the thought of vinegar would cure my cough, lol

Thanks for sharing.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 12:15 AM on Jan. 8, 2013

• Love this recipe and recommend it often. better than OTC meds
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 12:20 AM on Jan. 8, 2013

• That would actually kill me so I think I will go with my tried and true singer's cough elyxer
    ! Tbs. Honey
    1 Tbs. Lemon juice (if it is fresh squeezed even better)
    1 Tbs. Southern comfort.
    Warm gently a take it 1 Tbs. at a time warmed to a warm as you can stand it.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:36 AM on Jan. 8, 2013

• I'm going to have to remember this one. have used the Hot tody one, but breastfeeding so can't use it. Thanks.
    \
    PrettyLady80253

Answer by PrettyLady80253 at 12:55 AM on Jan. 8, 2013