Did he cross the line? EDIT adult content

I just found out that my husband has a "thing" for my cousin. On Christmas we went out of town to my relatives house. I had not seen them in a long time because we just moved back to the state we are from and my husband had never met some of my family. I heard him talking to his friend about how fine my cousin is and how he couldn't stand being there because he couldn't stop staring at her ass. Now my cousin is a beautiful college girl and she plays softball, so the girl is in excellent shape.
I know men are going to be men, but why couldn't he just keep it to himself? He had his friend go on FB and look at my cousins profile so he can see how good she looks. Men can be dogs! I mean, I don't go to his family house and look at his family members in a sexual way or talk about how good his brother or cousins look. I feel he crossed the line big time on this or am I stressing for nothing?

EDIT: I said she is beautiful and no I am not jealous. I commend her on her body and very proud of her playing softball since 7 and getting a full scholarship too college. That is my cousin, I held her as a baby and babysat her and also helped my mom keep her and her sisters. I mean sure if I could have a body like hers, I would take it but I don't and that does not make me jealous. I am not the jealous type. What I am more concerned with is him looking her up on FB and basically fantasizing about her, and bragging to his freinds and that was weeks ago on Christmas and he is still imagining himself sexing her as of yesterday. Like I said, I don't care if my husband look at women and I know he is not DEAD but I feel it went a little far as far as him saying it felt like torture to see her and not have her.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:33 AM on Jan. 8, 2013 in Relationships

• If it is really bothering you then you need to talk to him about it. Men will look and they do talk to there buddies about attractive women they see. So you mean to tell me you have never thought another man was attractive and pointed it out to one of your friends? Just because she is family doesn't change anything.
    amandajoy21

Answer by amandajoy21 at 5:41 AM on Jan. 8, 2013

• Your right amandajoy21. I mean I have pointed out an attractive guy before, but I guess I am more mad at the fact he used the words like "it was torture" or he "couldn't stand" to be there because he couldn't stop looking at her. I mean maybe if he would have said she looks fine, great, or whatever. but he made it seem like he wanted to have sex with her right then and there.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:46 AM on Jan. 8, 2013

• It was incredibly immature and rude. No matter who she is, he does not need to be stalking some girl's fb page.
    No - all men do not talk to their buddies about attractive women. Does my dh notice attractive women? I'm sure he does but he doesn't talk about it to me or his friends.

Answer by missanc at 5:48 AM on Jan. 8, 2013

• This was on Christmas and he was talking to his friend about it today. So that tells me he is still thinking about her.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:04 AM on Jan. 8, 2013

• Tell him if he wants to know what real torture is like, to keep talking about what he can never have! Ugh, they can be such thoughtless pigs some times! Make this be a learning experience for him! He needs to learn to respect you & your feelings. GL

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:21 AM on Jan. 8, 2013

• I think you should tell him that you over heard him and what he said hurt you.
    He did take it to far, IMO. Sounds like if he could he would hook up with her. Talk to him.

Answer by louise2 at 6:48 AM on Jan. 8, 2013

• He shouldn't have talked about a family member like that. In specifics like that anyway. He could tell another man that she is good-looking.

Answer by Bmat at 7:47 AM on Jan. 8, 2013

• Sometime man wants more of what they beg for, what they have in front of them is never enough. I understand what your saying as my husband would talk to me about my sister until I will asked him to stop. I confronted him one day and tell him how I feel. I think you should do the same especially when he is using friend to do his dirty work.
    Ani8112

Answer by Ani8112 at 7:53 AM on Jan. 8, 2013

• Yeah- I'd say he crossed the line and kept going

Seriously? What kind of guy comments on a family member like that and then goes to check her out on her FB?! What an ass.
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:13 AM on Jan. 8, 2013

• That was straight up disrespectful: don't tolerate it.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 8:27 AM on Jan. 8, 2013