Has anyone used www.restaurant.com before?

I logged on, and signed up for free. Then a few days later I got an email that they are selling $25 restaurant gift certificates for only $4 in the month of February. (Normally their $25 gift certificates sell for $10). There are quite a few restaurants listed for our area, so I purchased gift certificates for two different ones. So for only $8 I got $50 worth of gift certificates for Wingers and The Flying Tomato Italian Grill. The only stipulations are your check has to total over $35 not including alcohol (not hard with a family of 5), and it has to be dinner not lunch. I have not used them yet. Have any of you bought certificates through them? How did it go?

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 3:19 AM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes! great way to save money if youre going to eat out. In December we could get $25 gift cert's for just $2!!

MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 3:36 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Awesome, just thought I would check!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:40 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• MIL gave us some one year for Christmas. My husband ended up using them on a business trip as there were no family friendly restaurants in our area listed there. (we had 3 under 3 at the time). But, yeah, he had no problem using them...
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 5:45 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I just bought two as well, great to hear all the success stories!
    sidzwif

Answer by sidzwif at 11:44 AM on Feb. 13, 2009