Please make me a question about me! and doubt it if you want to!

The reason why i am doing this is because i made question and some womens were saying that my story isnt true! witch part isnt true?!!! i wish it wasnt true for me, but unfortunaly it is and i have to deal it for the rest of my life!

basicly i was force to get married at 15! yeah currently i am 20 yrs old and a mother of 3 and pregnant! i live with a man but we are not married but i still call him my husband.
i only got married once at 15 years old! and my 3 kids are from my ex husband!
I was born in Yemen and i was raise as a muslim in a very close fmaily tradition and i had an ugly childhood!
yeah my mom and dad end up having a relationship with me since i got the divorce, in fact me and my mom we were never much that close! do you wanna know why? ask me i will answer it for you!
I am giving you all a free pass to ask me anything, so there is no missunderstoods!

betinha

Asked by betinha at 9:52 AM on Jan. 8, 2013 in General Parenting

• well, to be honest, noone really cares
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:56 AM on Jan. 8, 2013

• I believe that you were in an arranged marriage. I don't know that this is all that uncommon in some other cultures.

What exactly is it that you want people to know about you?  I don't think you should care what a bunch of strangers on the internet think about you or your story.  

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:57 AM on Jan. 8, 2013

• QuinnMae
    For everybody who knows me, i am an honest person and i hate when people doubt about me even if its a bunch of stranger! i just want people to stop make judgements or make their own conclusions about me being 20 yrs old and mother of 3 and one more coming... they say i didnt protect myself or maybe i should stop making babies or get into birthcontrol!.

For the facts if you ask any muslim in this world will tell you that they dont use nothing to protect them for having kids because they will have as many kids as our god want us to... i will say this if any of you go to any village in yemen and ask womens if they even know what birthcontrol means the answer will be No nO No!. It breaks my heart, to hear stupid comments. the reason why i wanted to be part of a website is because i only want to have friends. to talk with mom's and to learn more! not to be tortured about all of this ,i just wanna have friends.
    betinha

Comment by betinha (original poster) at 10:18 AM on Jan. 8, 2013

• Awwww were y'all mean again? Hi betinha, welcome.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 10:24 AM on Jan. 8, 2013

• First off, if you don't like to be doubted by a bunch of strangers, then perhaps a group is a better place for you to be. Disbelief can be standard of practice in this section of the site some days, regardless of what the story is.

I think it's hard for many of the women from western culture to imagine that arranged or forced marriages still happen as that is not a part of this culture. Many of us can't identify with your upbringing due to that.

You mention being Muslim and that your current husband isn't. Here are a few groups of women that can identify with you on a religious level.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:30 AM on Jan. 8, 2013

• LOL fun!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 10:32 AM on Jan. 8, 2013

• Here is a group of young mothers from teen to 25 years old. Looks like a large group which might indicate higher level of activity within.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:33 AM on Jan. 8, 2013

• Many females on this site are narrow-minded, uneducated, trolls, sitting on the couch, smacking on their oreos/chips complaining to the world on here while putting down other females who honestly are just like you, betinha. I'm sorry you feel you have to explain yourself. Most here are so dumb, they don't know what muslim is.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Jan. 8, 2013

• funlovinlady
    Thank you so so much, once again THANK YOU!
    betinha

Comment by betinha (original poster) at 10:33 AM on Jan. 8, 2013

• QuinnMae
    i dont understand how many of you live in such a advance country and still judge people, i alwyas heard that USA citizien are more opened to people that are different! i have learn from my parents to not be friend with people who doesnt have the same religion than me or skin colour or to hate! But i didnt had anybody to teach me that those things arent good! i learn that by myself to accept and open my heart to anybody not matter how large and horrible is their past! Most of you have a life totally diffrent than mine that doesnt mean i have to discriminate or not believe in you! Just because my past or my life is different than yours that doesnt make me less person or worst mom than you all!
    betinha

Comment by betinha (original poster) at 10:38 AM on Jan. 8, 2013