SOOO DEPRESSED I KNOW I HAVE TO WAIT...BUT ITS SOO HARD

I JUST HAD A D&C ON FEB 10TH CAUSE I HAD A BELIGHTED OVUM AND I WAS WONDERING HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YOU TO CONCIVE AND HOW LONG DID IT TAKE FOR YOUR PERIOD TO COME? I FEEL SO DEPRESSED THAT I SEE MY SISTER PREGNANT WE WERE SUPOSED TO BE DUE THAT SAME MONTH WE I WAS TWO WEEKS AHEAD OF HER TO I FOUNDOUT THERE WAS NO BABY ... I HOPE I CAN GET PREGNANT SOON..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:51 AM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You should be able to conceive again the next time you ovulate. Not guaranteed, but possible. Your period should show up within a couple of weeks. Now that your body is no longer receiving the hormones that tells it there's a baby bc of the D&C your period should be back soon.

I'm sorry to hear about the blighted ovum. It's just like losing a baby because you thought the baby was there. If you get too depressed, seek counseling to help you through this hard time.

Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:05 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• what is your question.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:52 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I JUST HAD A D&C ON FEB 10TH CAUSE I HAD A BELIGHTED OVUM AND I WAS WONDERING HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YOU TO CONCIVE AND HOW LONG DID IT TAKE FOR YOUR PERIOD TO COME? <--- MAIN QUESTION
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:56 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• K TY
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:07 AM on Feb. 13, 2009