Wyr your husband walk away from you and the kids or he stays but decides to be a cross dresser ?

gwen20

Asked by gwen20 at 11:55 AM on Jan. 8, 2013 in

• Just get separate places too confusing for the kids . So selfish for an adult to do that. Wait until they can at least understand
    sunshine196

Answer by sunshine196 at 1:45 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• as long as its only cross dressing i dont think it would be enough for me to want to leave or have him leave. if he loved me and the kids just as much as he always has then i dont care what he wears. Yes, im attracted to him as he is now but im much more attracted to the person he is.. and i would want him to be happy with himself.. it would be an adjustment for sure but one im willing to work at.. and as far as the kids go.. i teach my kids tolerance. No matter what or who you are there are always going to be people happy to torment and tease.. My hope is to teach my kids to rise above that.. -- doesnt just go for my husband though.. if anyone of my family members including my kids cross dressed or were homosexual or whatever, id still just want them to be happy.
    nnh_mama

Answer by nnh_mama at 12:24 PM on Jan. 8, 2013

• he already does
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:28 PM on Jan. 8, 2013

• Really Staci?

I'm with the other lady. If it's just at home and stays a secret,he can stay. I couldn't handle him parading around dressed as a woman

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:17 PM on Jan. 8, 2013

• I would want him to make the best decision for himself. If he isn't happy then no one will be. Whether the kids live with him or not they will eventually learn what their dad does. Some things can only be hidden for so long. As for myself, I wouldn't care what he did as long as he loved me and the kids and was faithful to us. If he couldn't do that then he needs to leave.
    1CopaceticMama

Answer by 1CopaceticMama at 7:33 AM on Jan. 12, 2013

• Cross dresser for sure.
    Megan11587

Answer by Megan11587 at 10:03 AM on Jan. 10, 2013

• lol
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 11:56 AM on Jan. 10, 2013

• I would prefer he Leave
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 10:22 PM on Jan. 17, 2013

• I would rather stay with my husband even if he wants to Cross dress. I would feel weird going outside with my husband dressing that way but I would cause I love him and if that's what makes him feel better and alive then so be it. There are worse things he could want to be doing then just dressing in women's clothing.
    MamaLisec

Answer by MamaLisec at 1:18 AM on Jan. 27, 2013

• He can leave
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 7:43 PM on Mar. 3, 2013