Wyr your husband walk away from you and the kids or he stays but decides to be a cross dresser ?

Asked by gwen20 at 11:55 AM on Jan. 8, 2013 in

• Walk away.

Answer by morebee7 at 2:03 AM on Jun. 7, 2013

• Haven't you asked this same question sveral times over the last couple months?

Answer by Dardenella at 11:55 PM on Apr. 28, 2013

• Where do you come up with this stuff? Yes, it does happen, but your questions are just odd.

I don't know. I'd be fine with it around the house, whatever, but probably not out in public. This is a very small town, and having a cross-dressing husband would complicate my life and the life of my family. I would hope we could come to a compromise about where and when my husband could express himself in that way.

Answer by Ballad at 11:52 PM on Apr. 28, 2013

• NO I could not and would not stay in that relationship. He should of told you what he was really like before you married that is unfair. And ask yrself this if you drastically changed youself would he accept you.? And a marriage is about two people being happy not just one so if you are not happy then I say you should leave and I agree what an embarrasment for the kids. Obviously he is only thinking of himself instead of thinking of you and the kids and you never know what is gonna happen next you could be just wasting your time with him. YOu need to ask him if he is gay.

Answer by Fairymom32 at 11:52 PM on Apr. 28, 2013

• I would want him to stay. As others have said, I'd like to think that we were setting an example for our child; it's okay to be who you are and not be afraid to be different. It would definitely take some time getting used to, but as long as the only thing that changed were his clothes, I think we could work through it.

Answer by dezava at 1:01 PM on Apr. 8, 2013

• I would leave

Answer by king04 at 4:52 PM on Mar. 7, 2013

• walk away

Answer by smiley745 at 12:20 PM on Mar. 7, 2013

• He can leave

Answer by staciandababy at 7:43 PM on Mar. 3, 2013

• Stay.... I think.

Answer by Im-HiDdEn at 10:24 AM on Feb. 22, 2013

• What ever cracks his nuts I guess. LOL

Answer by katiejon at 9:22 AM on Feb. 18, 2013