Wyr your husband walk away from you and the kids or he stays but decides to be a cross dresser ?

gwen20

Asked by gwen20 at 11:55 AM on Jan. 8, 2013 in

• Because he found his true self?
    I do not know what to tell you Gwen. This srt of question makes me sad for all parties. He probably doesn't know himself.
    I know a cross dresser whose immediate family are just fine with it. His wife accepted his preferences and they stayed together and a happily married couple. Others don't. I do not know they answer.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:59 AM on Jan. 8, 2013

• Well, I suppose it would depend. Cross-dress publicly or privately? If it's just around the house where nobody will see, then I guess he could stay. Publicly, no. I will not set myself or my child up for that kind of stress and humiliation.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 12:01 PM on Jan. 8, 2013

• I just know I would not loan that bitch ANY of my clothes.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:01 PM on Jan. 8, 2013

• I would leave, I just couldnt handle it
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 12:02 PM on Jan. 8, 2013

• lol @PartyGalAnne. so funny
    skitNbearsmom

Answer by skitNbearsmom at 12:03 PM on Jan. 8, 2013

• As long as he was a good father and husband then the cross-dressing wouldn't bother me.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 12:08 PM on Jan. 8, 2013

• Cross dressing doesn't bother me, but could cause some issues for children. I'd have rules about it, to protect my kids from torment
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 12:15 PM on Jan. 8, 2013

• Yeah, who knows, we might be able to share clothes, shoes, etc.... It could be kind of fun!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:16 PM on Jan. 8, 2013

• if he was hiding that
    what else is he hiding
    what closet door will open next

i would not stay in relationship

been there in a house with closet doors that appeared from nowhere- not a pretty sight
    when you actually have to live it- many more would leave (imo)
    different to live it than to think about what you would do
    Anonymous

• as long as its only cross dressing i dont think it would be enough for me to want to leave or have him leave. if he loved me and the kids just as much as he always has then i dont care what he wears. Yes, im attracted to him as he is now but im much more attracted to the person he is.. and i would want him to be happy with himself.. it would be an adjustment for sure but one im willing to work at.. and as far as the kids go.. i teach my kids tolerance. No matter what or who you are there are always going to be people happy to torment and tease.. My hope is to teach my kids to rise above that.. -- doesnt just go for my husband though.. if anyone of my family members including my kids cross dressed or were homosexual or whatever, id still just want them to be happy.
    nnh_mama

Answer by nnh_mama at 12:24 PM on Jan. 8, 2013