ok what shoul i do its my????

me and my hubby will be married 4 years 2day and im like freaked cuz its friday the 13 and we are going to see the new jason movie lol i know its weird but im scared to leave my house on theese friday 13ths

sauna26

Asked by sauna26 at 4:15 AM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• i think it is all in superstions.. jsut think friday the 13th wasent a bad day befor jason movies even came out. i think ya it will be scarry (i am a scardy cat) but jsut keep thinking its ok its all fake.. stuff liek that.. after seeing the movie you prolly will be freeked out anyways.. hope the "after party" will be better lol.
    tracymommyof5

Answer by tracymommyof5 at 9:12 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• What has this got to do with you being married??
    Liyoness

Answer by Liyoness at 4:17 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• we got married on this date 4 years ago
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 4:21 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• If youre just a little freaked then go, tell him, and laugh about it later. If its a phobia, which it probably isn't because you wouldnt ask us about it, the tell him how you feel and stay home.

And get tickets for that one early because you know they're gonna sell out this weekend.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 4:24 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I still don't get what it has to do with anything. You chose the 13th. You knew it would fall on a Friday every few years.
    I'll ask again- what does Friday the 13th have to do with you being married? Yeah.. So... It's your anniversary... And... You have plans..... So....??? What's the problem?? You have a phobia? Shoulda thought about that when you chose the 13th..
    I'm not sure what you want to hear, here.
    Liyoness

Answer by Liyoness at 4:24 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Friday the 13th is just another day (sometimes my b-day falls on that day). Go watch the movie and have a good time.
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 4:24 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• thank you for reading it all and not being rude,yeah i think im going to do that cuz im so scared i cant help it i have had bad luck on theese days
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 4:26 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• You're welcome ;) (if you were talking to me haha) I actually LOVE Friday the 13th....I know it's just a normal day...but, I still love it.
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 4:29 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• ok and i am not going to answer your??'s you are being rude and im not asking 4 negative feed back from you,thanx aviators wife i might suck it up and go
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 4:29 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• yeah i was talking to you and mamachamp lol you are both giving helpful advice
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 4:30 AM on Feb. 13, 2009