Have you ever taken a cooking class? Did you like it? I would love to take an Indian cooking class.

booklover545

Asked by booklover545 at 1:33 PM on Jan. 8, 2013 in Food & Drink

• There is a grocery store here that offers all types of cooking classes .You cook and you eat not very cheap but a lot of fun.A close friend and I take one several times a year.They offer about 6 different Indian classes a year.They fill up in a heartbeat ,I think faster than any of the others. We still haven't made it into an Indian class yet.Sucker that I am I still buy the cook book...lol

drfink

Answer by drfink at 2:23 AM on Jan. 9, 2013

• I haven't actually, but I would like to. I love cooking and some little outside tips may help me with new recipes.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:39 PM on Jan. 8, 2013

• Only in 4-H projects.
    mikesmom65270

Answer by mikesmom65270 at 2:28 PM on Jan. 8, 2013

• Not at a cooking school but at a food conference. It was a lot of fun. I picked up some great recipes and tips for things that I've been wanting to try.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 3:30 PM on Jan. 8, 2013

• I've taken once, and I like it. I love cooking food and if you like i'll tell you recipes of some indian dishes.
    kity-bity

Answer by kity-bity at 5:06 AM on Jan. 9, 2013