TMI do not read if you are easily offended thanks

im currently far in my pregnancy and everytime i have an orgasm some urine comes out. i cant help it it just does even if i empty my bladder before i start...
has this happened to anyone else before?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:34 AM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• never happened to me, but it sounds normal. i dont know what you consider "far in your pregnancy" but the bigger you get, the less control you have.
    xburtonchickx

Answer by xburtonchickx at 4:36 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• You may be experiencing what is commonly referred to as a "wet orgasm." It's not urine that's coming out, but actually female ejaculate. I also orgasm this way, even when not pregnant. When I 1st experienced this I thought I was peeing myself and found out that it wasn't by watching what happened as I had an orgasm. I have since then confirmed it through research on the subject.

Then again, you could still be peeing yourself, lol. Orgasms cause your uterus to contract which may be putting extra pressure on your bladder and getting some urine out that may have been in there even after urinating.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:39 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• thats what i first thought but i smelled it i know gross but iam pregnant making sure it wasnt my water breaking lol and it def was urine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:40 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Yes, I have peed myself during an orgasm. It's normal. Especially later in your pregnancy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:43 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Yes, it happens all the time. I just avoid having an orgams with oral sex because that would be gross.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Feb. 13, 2009